Exhaust Gas Heat Exchangers
These heat exchangers are designed to remove thermal energy from the exhaust gas of natural gas, diesel and bio-fuel engines and transfer it to the water circuit. The extracted heat can be used for space heating, domestic hot water and any industrial process that requires hot water.
• Standard range available.
• Suitable for engines up to 1MW.
• Fully welded stainless steel construction for reliability and durability.
• Compact and highly efficient design for ease of installation.
• Used in conjunction with T PLATE heat exchanger for jacket water, charge air, fuel and oil coolers, T ST EXH S units can easily reclaim up to 60% of waste heat from an engine.
• To dissipate energy if not recovered look at T FIN products.