Main technical features:
Shell and tube heat exchangers of T ST EXH range are designed to allow maximum energy recovery from smokes of combustion, such as from engines and turbines.
This shell and tube is manufactured with straight tubes wellded to end tube-sheets. Headers and smoke chambers are removable to allow an easy inside cleaning. Shell is completed with a thermal expansion joint.
Adopted materials are of very high quality, according to European Regulations for pressure vessels:
– headers, tube-sheets, smoke inlets and thermal expansion joint in AISI 304 or AISI 316,
– shell and water inlets in carbon steel,
– tube heat exchangers in AISI 316,
– buffles in compatible materials with adopted fluide,
– asbestos free gaskets,
– high strength steel bolts,
– PED approval where requested, other approvals on request.
We keep the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, all modifications we think suitable and better to improve our products.