T PLATE FF Plate Heat Exchangers
Your benefit: Long service lifedue to free flow channels.
FREE FLOW plate heat exchangers cover those applications where conventional plate heat exchangers reach their limits. Their special features include the constant-width gap cross-section between the individual plates and through-wave profiling of the plates (the clearance between the plates is up to 12 mm/0,47″).
The FREE FLOW product range offers you the following features:
- Operation without clogging due to constant-width gaps
- The alternative to shell-and-tube and spiral heat exchangers due to:
- low investment and operating costs
- low space requirement
- big size plates without metal supports
- Plates are available in different sizes,gap widths, and materials
- Gasket materials NBR and EPDM.Special gaskets, e.g. made of FLUOR are available for some types
- Suitable for products containing fibres and solids (fruit juices contain-ing fibres and pulp, waste water inthe paper and pulp, textile and sugar industries as well as highly viscous products)